Yogurt Sheet Pan Pancakes with Blended Berries are a simple breakfast or brunch for the vacation season or any time of the 12 months. Set out all of the toppings and let your loved ones serve themselves.
Yogurt Sheet Pan Pancakes with Blended Berries
My Lemon Blueberry Buttermilk Sheet Pan Pancakes from my new cookbook Skinnytaste Meal Prep had been such a success that I made a decision to make a brand new model with yogurt as a substitute of buttermilk. They turned out so good and love the added protein. Not solely are they nice for meal prep, they’re additionally excellent for serving a crowd. There’s no want to face over a range – simply pop them within the oven. Then set out all of the toppings and let everybody assist themselves!
I partnered with Stonyfield Natural, my favourite yogurt model, to make these scrumptious pancakes. This recipe requires 1 ½ cups of their 0% Fat Smooth & Creamy Plain Yogurt, which packs these wholesome pancakes with further protein.
Stonyfield Natural is at all times in search of methods to offer again. In April, they added a brand new yogurt donation program to help all our heroes within the combat in opposition to COVID-19. In six months, Stonyfield has donated one million merchandise to 49 organizations. If you need to appoint somebody for a yogurt donation, fill out Stonyfield’s request form.
Easy methods to Serve Sheet Pan Pancakes
I wish to serve my sheet pan pancakes reduce into squares and positioned on a big platter or board with all of the fixings, so individuals may help themselves. My favourite pancake topping is bananas and nut butter, however be happy to mess around. Beneath are some topping concepts, however if in case you have extra, remark beneath!
- Contemporary fruit, like strawberries, blueberries, and bananas
- Chocolate chips
- Vanilla yogurt
- Maple syrup
- Powdered sugar
- For gluten-free pancakes, change the all-purpose flour with 1 half of cups oat flour and half of cup coconut flour.
- Use recent or frozen berries and any berry mixture you want. I used a mixture of raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries.
- Don’t need combined berries, simply use the the identical quantity of the fruit you favor.
- Obtained choosy youngsters? Swap out the berries for chocolate chips!
Extra Pancake Recipes You’ll Love:
Yogurt Sheet Pan Pancakes with Berries
- Cooking spray
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose unbleached flour
- ½ cup white entire wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 half of cups Stonyfield Natural 0% plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2 massive eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted then cooled barely
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 half of cups recent or frozen combined berries, blueberry, raspberry, blackberry
- Optionally available toppings: recent berries, powdered sugar, maple syrup, honey or yogurt
Transfer the oven rack to the center place and preheat oven to 425 levels F.
Spray a rimmed 18” x 13” sheet pan with cooking spray, this may maintain the parchment in place.
Lower a bit of parchment paper to cowl the underside fully, about 16 x 20 inches. Place on the sheet pan and spray extra oil on the parchment, and across the sides of the sheet pan.
In a medium bowl, whisk collectively dry components (from flour to salt).
In one other medium bowl, whisk collectively moist components (from yogurt to vanilla) till completely mixed.
Switch moist components into the bowl with the dry components and whisk till simply mixed. Don’t over combine (or fear if there are some lumps).
Gently fold in berries.
Pour the batter into the ready baking sheet. Unfold the batter evenly with a spatula then faucet the sheet pan on the counter a pair instances to settle the batter.
Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, rotating the pan midway by.
Permit to chill for five minutes within the pan then, place a big slicing board excessive of the pan and flip the pancakes onto slicing board. Lower into 16 squares and serve instantly.
- To retailer: Cool fully and retailer in an air-tight container or zip lock bag within the
fridge Four days.
- To freeze: Cool fully and switch to an air-tight container or zip lock bag.
- To reheat from the fridge: Place pancakes on a microwave secure plate and microwave for 40 seconds, flipping midway by.
- To reheat from frozen: Warmth on a microwave secure plate 45 seconds, flip and prepare dinner for an extra 45 seconds or till heated by.
Serving: 2squares, Energy: 211kcal, Carbohydrates: 32g, Protein: 8g, Fats: 4.5g, Saturated Fats: 2.5g, Ldl cholesterol: 57mg, Sodium: 484mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 10g
Blue Good Factors: 6
Inexperienced Good Factors: 7
Purple Good Factors: 6
Key phrases: berry pancakes, pancake platter, sheet pan pancakes, yogurt pancakes, yogurt sheet pan pancakes
Disclosure: This publish is sponsored by Stonyfield. Thanks for supporting the manufacturers that make Skinnytaste doable. All ideas are my very own. Photograph credit score: Erin Alvarez