(as of Oct 29,2020 11:21:08 UTC – Particulars)
Uncover the Historic Science of Well being, Vitality, and Happiness
Essentially the most enduring science of therapeutic is based on the precept of attaining steadiness between our physique, thoughts, spirit, and setting. This science is named Ayurveda – a complete method to well being and wellness that has been refined for five,000 years. With Ayurvedic Wellness, Dr. Suhas Kshirsagar presents an in-depth audio coaching program within the ideas and practices of the “science of life.”
On this six-session course, Dr. Kshirsagar presents sensible instruction in cornerstone ideas of Ayurveda – together with eating regimen, train, respiration, and meditation – to steadiness, heal, and remodel your life.
Important Instruments for Self-Discovery and Self-Care
Ayurveda acknowledges our lives as an integral entire, during which thoughts, physique, and spirit are in fixed communication. Dr. Kshirsagar teaches you the foundational instruments of self-awareness to deepen your understanding of how each expertise and choice in your life impacts your general well being. As you progress, shocking connections will emerge – it’s possible you’ll all of the sudden acknowledge a hyperlink between your sleep habits and temper, uncover how music impacts your digestion, or reveal the emotional supply behind unhealthy meals cravings. Ayurveda provides you the means to make clear your private well being wants and create a wellness plan that’s best for you. “In Ayurveda, well-being stems from consciousness of 1’s personal thoughts and physique”, teaches Dr. Kshirsagar. Now you’ll be able to be taught the important thing ideas of this life-changing science for well being, happiness, and self-discovery with Ayurvedic Wellness.
- Ayurveda as a consciousness-based method to well being and therapeutic
- The doshas – discovering your mind-body kind and the way it influences your general well being
- Ayurvedic dietary knowledge – meals and practices to maximise metabolism, keep match, and maintain your inside fireplace burning
- The 5 senses as gateways to wellness
- How one can discover your particular person steadiness between regulation, moderation, and stimulation
- Metabolizing your experiences – how we acquire nourishment from every part in life, not simply meals
- Cultivating ojas, the essence of vitality for physique and spirit
- Shreyas and preyas – balancing our want for pleasure with our want for what’s wholesome and useful
- The three features of thoughts – Ayurvedic knowledge on the character of consciousness and free will
- Self-care routines for morning, afternoon, and night
- Steerage for aligning your life with the rhythms of nature
- Integrating religious follow – the significance of meditation, yoga, and self-reflection
- How one can adapt Ayurvedic teachings to your modern life-style, and far more
Greater than 7 hours of instruction within the science of life from world-renowned Ayurvedic doctor Dr. Suhas Kshirsagar.
From the producer